lack of quality flag in visual editor
balaji
2017-12-18 14:52:45 UTC
Hi all,
I don't know if this is a known issue. While proof reading using
the "Visual editor", while saving there is no option of quality flag. So it
is not possible to change the status of proofreading. This is especially
becoming difficult in "Tamil" wikisource. The new users are given an option
of visual editor. After that they are not able to change the quality flag.

I hope some one is working regarding this issue.

Is there any way where I can disable the option to offer the new users to
choice visual editor.? If the users wish anyway they would be able to
choose that in beta option. (P.S. I have admin rights in "Tamil" wikisource)

Regards,
J. Balaji.
(User:Balajijagadesh)
Nicolas VIGNERON
2017-12-18 15:13:18 UTC
Hi,

I just tested on en.ws, fr.ws and ta.ws and I confirmed there is a bug and
a very strange one : with Mozilla Firefox (v. 57) or Chrome (v. 63), you
can select another quality flag but not save it ; the button « Done /
Terminé / முடிச்஀஀ு » stays grey.

Ping Tpt and Sam: is it the same problem as
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T175304 ?

Cdlt, ~nicolas