[Wikisource-l] Fw: Re[2]: Validated works on kowikisource?
billinghurst
2017-10-25 12:07:54 UTC
oops, circulated reply settings weren't correct yesterday ...

2017-10-25 13:04:06 UTC
Hoi,
When there is value in having readers, these values will be set one way or
the other. The point is do we care that people read the finished books of
Wikisource, how do we indicate what is available for reading and how do we
measure the number of downloads of books.

Finally how can we increase this.

When we have to this manually, is there a query that shows all the finished
books?

PS it is not finished until it is finished and read.
Thanks,
GerardM
Anika Born
2017-10-26 09:45:23 UTC
do we have a meta-page with an overview for this discussion?

the question is about a query "proofread status" (that I don't know) and
"validated", "proofread", "uncorrected", "incomplete", "pages/projects with
problems to proofread" (and some others)

second question would be how to maintain.

Only PR2-Projects do have index-pages. PR1-Projects (at least at de.ws)
don't have index-pages (but scans). In de.ws there are categories and
templates that could serve as identifier.

Best
Anika