Content donation
Bodhisattwa Mandal
2018-03-20 18:23:44 UTC
Hi all,

On behalf of West Bengal Wikimedians User Group, I am happy to announce
that Dr. Tapodhir Bhattacharjee, Ex-Vice chancellor of Assam University,
has kindly released copyright of 5 of his books under CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
The books are uploaded to Commons and are now in the hands of Bengali and
English Wikisourcers for further work. Kudos to Dr. Tanmay Bir and Jayanta
Nath for their effort to release, scan and upload the content.

Thanks,
Bodhisattwa
mathieu stumpf guntz

Bodhisattwa Mandal