[Wikisource-l] Fwd: #100usergroups social media campaign
Andrea Zanni
2018-10-17 11:34:29 UTC
I just received this message from WMF:
do you want to propose a message?

Aubrey

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dumisani Ndubane <***@wikimedia.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 1:01 PM
Subject: #100usergroups social media campaign
To: Zanni Andrea <***@gmail.com>

Hello Andrea

We are excited to inform you that we have officially passed a significant
milestone in the Wikimedia movement this week: having 100 user groups!!

To celebrate, we'd like to propose that each user group post a short
message on social media on *Friday 19 October 2018. *

To participate please post a unique fact about Wikisource Community User
Group on your social media account, using the hashtag *#100usergroups. *

We will then amplify some of these messages into the @wikimedia account.

Thank you!

*Dumisani Ndubane*
Monitoring & Evaluation Strategist
Wikimedia Foundation

✆ | +27 61 497 5507
✉ | ***@wikimedia.org <***@wikimedia.org>

https://donate.wikimedia.org/
<https://wikimedia-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1a2CcPH8xg-SDQyNraNHXZynzdrNmbz1SprLWjRRzRkQ-1554213552&key=YAMMID-74087216&link=https%3A%2F%2Fdonate.wikimedia.org%2F>

*"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge."*
[image: beacon]