[Wikisource-l] Question about Template:PD-RU-exempt
Trần Nguyễn Minh Huy
2018-09-22 10:45:10 UTC
Hello and cheers all, I have a question about the content of <
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Template:PD-RU-exempt >

The template say: "official documents of state government agencies and
local government agencies of municipal formations" ---> does this meant it
include the statement or works of a person on behalf of a government
agencies, like speech of Vladimir Putin as President of Russia, or others
officer of Russian goverment about foreign affairs and so?

I want to make sure because not like PD-USGov, which recognize PD scope
with "*employee, taken or made as part of that person's official duties* "
, this PD-RU seem not that clearly. Thank you in advanced.

Trần Nguyễn Minh Huy
Supporter, Vietnamese Wikimedia Projects
Federico Leva (Nemo)
2018-09-22 11:01:27 UTC
does this meant it include the statement or works of a person on behalf
of a government agencies, like speech of Vladimir Putin as President of
Russia, or others officer of Russian goverment about foreign affairs and so?
I don't know specifically about Russia, but there could be a separate
provision for speeches and it's easier to claim that the speech is an
official act if it's incorporated in some official act like the
transcripts of the Duma.

Federico