crazy stuff
Katie Chan
2017-03-27 19:51:16 UTC
Hello friend,

I've been looking for something interesting and have come across that crazy stuff, just take a look http://hncg.com.cn/quarter.php?1312

See you soon, Katie Chan
Katie Chan
2017-03-27 21:14:32 UTC
I didn't sent the email. The email never went through my mail server.
Someone has been forging my email address in the sender field. The
mailing list accepted the email with the forged sender and distributed
it onwards to subscribers. There's not a lot I can do........

If anyone technical has any suggestion, please contact privately.

Thanks,

Katie
--
Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the

- Heinrich Heine

---