[Wikisource-l] Wikisource API client PHP package
Sam Wilson
2016-10-27 01:22:49 UTC
Hi all,

I've been attempting to generalise some code for scraping data out of
Wikisources:
https://github.com/wikisource/api

(Just in case any of you PHP devs out there are looking for such a
thing.)

It's not very complete yet, but is functioning and I'm using it in a
couple of projects. Would love any feedback or ideas for development!

Thanks,
sam
Andrea Zanni