Fwd: overlapping of page numbers with text in transcluded page
balaji
2017-07-16 21:44:51 UTC
Hi,
In Tamil Wikisource, after transcluding from the proofread page, the
page number on the left side is overlapping with the text. It is not
desirable for the reader.
​Example link <https://ta.wikisource.org/s/8v1d>. ​
Please see the attached picture for more clarity. Can anyone guide me how
to avoid it? Where to make the changes. I have the admin rights in Tamil
wikisource. So I would be able to edit mediawiki pages.

Regards,
J. Balaji

User:Balajijagadesh <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Balajijagadesh>
Jayanta Nath
2017-07-17 18:44:45 UTC
Please import following all Mediawiki pages
MediaWiki:Gadget-PageNumbers
MediaWiki:Gadget-PageNumbers-core.js
MediaWiki:Gadget-PageNumbers.js
MediaWiki:Gadget-dynamicLayoutOverrides
MediaWiki:Gadget-dynamicLayoutOverrides.js
MediaWiki:Gadget-dynamicNavBars
MediaWiki:Gadget-dynamicNavBars.js
MediaWiki:PageNumbers.js

Then it will work

balaji
2017-07-18 05:04:46 UTC
Hi,
I checked again. All the pages mentioned here is present in Tamil
wikisource.
"MediaWiki:Gadget-PageNumbers
MediaWiki:Gadget-PageNumbers-core.js
MediaWiki:Gadget-PageNumbers.js
MediaWiki:Gadget-dynamicLayoutOverrides
MediaWiki:Gadget-dynamicLayoutOverrides.js
MediaWiki:Gadget-dynamicNavBars
MediaWiki:Gadget-dynamicNavBars.js
MediaWiki:PageNumbers.js
​" ​

​But still in the transcluded page the page numbers are overlapping with
the content.

Regards,
J. Balaji​