WMCON2018 report
Nicolas VIGNERON
2018-04-26 08:45:14 UTC
Hi,

I'm quite busy right now so sadly we won't be able to give a full report
report of the Wikimedia Conference before next week (at best, there is so
much to tell!).

In the meantime, here two things to wait until the full report :
- the notes taken during the meetup
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/Thematic,_regional,_language-specific_meetups/Wikisource_Meetup
(thank you Balajijagadesh ! also Jayantanth, Econterms and everyone who was
here)
- the poster :
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikisource_-_WMCON2018_poster.pdf
(feel free to send me comments)

And no matter how busy I am, don't hesitate to contact me or to ask
question ;)

Cheers,
~nicolas
David Cuenca Tudela
2018-04-26 11:17:50 UTC
Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Micru

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 10:45 AM, Nicolas VIGNERON <
***@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm quite busy right now so sadly we won't be able to give a full report
> report of the Wikimedia Conference before next week (at best, there is so
> much to tell!).
>
> In the meantime, here two things to wait until the full report :
> - the notes taken during the meetup https://meta.wikimedia.org/
> wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/Thematic,_regional,_
> language-specific_meetups/Wikisource_Meetup (thank you Balajijagadesh !
> also Jayantanth, Econterms and everyone who was here)
> - the poster : https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikisource_-_
> WMCON2018_poster.pdf (feel free to send me comments)
>
> And no matter how busy I am, don't hesitate to contact me or to ask
> question ;)
>
> Cheers,
> ~nicolas

Etiamsi omnes, ego non