Improve workflow for uploading books to Wikisource
Andrea Zanni
2017-12-06 19:22:11 UTC
In a shameless plug, I ask you to endorse this project in the Community
WishList:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2017_Community_Wishlist_Survey/Wikisource/Improve_workflow_for_uploading_books_to_Wikisource#Voting

There are other very good ideas in the list, so fell free to propose them
here ;-)
It would be good to start a discussion.

Aubrey
Sam Wilson
2017-12-07 01:10:57 UTC
Brilliant idea Aubrey. :)

Other areas of the movement have 'dashboards'... maybe what we need is a
Wikisource dashboard: a tool that imports files and edits metadata, and
gets everything ready (on Commons, Wikidata, and Wikisource) for
proofreading.

I wasn't going to vote, 'cause I'm on the team who'll hopefully be
implementing things, but actually comm-tech members are allowed to vote
in our personal capacity. :-) So I've voted.

—Sam.