identifying indexes with less than 50 pages
balaji
2017-06-10 06:56:28 UTC
Hi,
In Tamil wikisource we wanted to identify small books for proofread.
is there any way to identify indexes with less than 50 pages or so in
wikisource?

Thanks & regards,
J. Balaji.
Andrea Zanni
2017-06-10 07:22:00 UTC
Not sure by an automatic procedure,
but you can look at them here:
https://ta.wikisource.org/wiki/%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B1%E0%AE%AA%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%AA%E0%AF%81:IndexPages
Pine W
2017-06-10 07:25:02 UTC
I imagine that you can use the API to get such a list, although doing that
is beyond my current competence level. Perhaps there are other ways as
well. If you're interested in using the API, you might ask on the Research
mailing list or in the Research channel on Freenode IRC.

Pine
Thomas Pellissier Tanon

balaji
2017-06-10 09:06:53 UTC
Hi all,
Thanks for all helping me with the issue. The solutions of
Thomas and Andrea Zanni worked well.

Regards,
J.Balaji

Post by Pine W
Pine
Hi,
In Tamil wikisource we wanted to identify small books for
proofread. is there any way to identify indexes with less than 50 pages or
so in wikisource?
Post by Pine W
Thanks & regards,
J. Balaji.