March hangout
Sam Wilson
2017-03-23 00:23:58 UTC
Sunday, 26 March 2017 at 12:00 (UTC) to 13:00 (UTC)
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_User_Group/March_2017_Hangout

Add things to to the list of things-to-talk-about, if you want to talk
about things. Or just come and talk about things.

:-)
Yann Forget

Nicolas VIGNERON
2017-03-24 16:08:41 UTC
Post by Yann Forget
Hi, Is there a log or a summary of last meeting?
Regards,
Yann
Here it is :
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_User_Group/February_2017_Hangout

Cdlt, ~nicolas

PS: I'll try to be there but not 100% sure.
Sam Wilson
2017-03-26 23:10:34 UTC
Some notes from the hangout are now on:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_User_Group/March_2017_Hangout
Tpt and Yann, can you add anything I've missed? :)

Next meeting scheduled for the same time Sunday April 30th, but if
anyone has a better time suggestion then feel free to raise it (it'd be
nice to include other timezones who maybe miss out because they don't
want to get up too early on a Sunday morning).

—sam
Andrea Zanni
2017-03-27 10:58:42 UTC
I can't participate at that hour because
it's 13:00 here, and, as you probably guess,
Italians, on a Sunday, at 13:00,
have lunch! ;-)

Aubrey