Phetools down?
Andrea Zanni
2017-04-28 09:18:15 UTC
:-(
https://tools.wmflabs.org/phetools/statistics.php?diff=1

Aubrey
Philippe Elie
2017-04-28 11:17:36 UTC
Post by Andrea Zanni
:-(
https://tools.wmflabs.org/phetools/statistics.php?diff=1
Some sort of maintenance in tool-labs, replication of db are stopped
so there is no difference. I don't remember to see a notice about that
maintenance, perhaps I missed it.

Phe
Andrea Zanni
2017-04-29 09:59:58 UTC
Thanks Phe for looking in to it.
What I don't understand is if we need to do something about it:
it lost also todays stats
https://tools.wmflabs.org/phetools/statistics.php?diff=1
Post by Philippe Elie
:-(
Phe
Philippe Elie
2017-04-29 10:31:54 UTC
Post by Andrea Zanni
Thanks Phe for looking in to it.
it lost also todays stats
https://tools.wmflabs.org/phetools/statistics.php?diff=1
Nothing we can do, it's in the hand of toollabs admins, here the lag, we are
on s3 db: https://tools.wmflabs.org/replag/

Phe
Andrea Zanni
2017-04-29 10:35:20 UTC
Ok,
so it will be fixed eventually?
Meaning that in a few days we get proper numbers in the db?
Phe
Philippe Elie
2017-04-29 12:01:42 UTC
Post by Philippe Elie
Post by Andrea Zanni
Thanks Phe for looking in to it.
it lost also todays stats
https://tools.wmflabs.org/phetools/statistics.php?diff=1
Nothing we can do, it's in the hand of toollabs admins, here the lag, we are
on s3 db: https://tools.wmflabs.org/replag/
No contrib will be lost but it'll remain a gap in the db, all contrib
between the start of the trouble and when it'll repaired will be
credited to the day when the db will work again.

--
Phe