disappearance of certain elements in editor in Tamil wkisource
balaji
2017-05-16 17:38:23 UTC
Hi,
Recently I am finding a problem in Tamil wikisource. If I am not logged
in, then enchanced editor is appearing.
[image: Inline image 1]

Once I log in with my user id : Balajijagadesh then the enhanced editing
tools is disappearing as below

[image: Inline image 1]

It is a major discomfort to proof read without the enhanced editing
toolings. Any one faced similar problems? how to rectify it.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
J.Balaji.
Amir E. Aharoni
2017-06-06 08:38:44 UTC
This is likely a JavaScript error in one of the gadgets that you use.

Can you please open the JavaScript console (usually it's F12) and check
whether there are any errors there?

--
Amir Elisha Aharoni · א־מ֮י׹ אֱל֎ישׁ֞ע אַהֲךוֹנ֎י
http://aharoni.wordpress.com
Federico Leva (Nemo)
2017-06-06 10:03:00 UTC
Hopefully better for now:
https://en.wikisource.org/w/index.php?title=User%3AInductiveload%2FRunning_header.js&type=revision&diff=6849581&oldid=3987748

If you don't need the scripts any longer, empty your
https://ta.wikisource.org/wiki/User:Balajijagadesh/common.js

Nemo
balaji
2017-06-09 06:23:54 UTC
​Hi Federico Leva
Thanks for the solution. by emptying empty https://ta.wikisource.org/wiki
/User:Balajijagadesh/common.js​ the problem was solved.

Regards,
J.Balaji