new right for Wikisource admins in Mediawiki/ProofreadPage
ankry.wiki
2017-06-09 17:00:20 UTC
Unsure if you noticed that admins are now able to override Page status change limitations in ProofreadPage.

There is a discussion in phabricator:
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T167491
about this feature if you care.

Ankry
Alex Brollo
2017-06-10 19:54:17 UTC
Thanks Ankry, no, I didn't notice this (odd!) change of proofreading
policy. I notified this alert to it.source community; luckily, even if I'm
an admin into it.source so being "at risk", I use our editing interface eis
(Edit In Sequence) that effectively prevents mistakes from this change.

Alex brollo