Wikiconference in Berlin
Andrea Zanni
2016-12-23 17:48:31 UTC
Yes,
but maybe they will come to the Wikiconf in another capacity, as WIkimania
organizers... Or not. If not, Ernest is perfect for the Wikiconf.

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Nicolas VIGNERON <
Hi,
Maybe we should ask Benoît or Ernest from WM CA who works on the excellent
parternship with the National Library and Archives of Québec (BAnQ) and are
always looking for ways to improve it.
Cdlt, ~nicolas
Andrea Zanni
2017-01-03 17:02:14 UTC
Hi
everyone.
I booked for myself one seat for the Strategy track (time is running out
and, as far as I know, nobody proposed for it).
There still available one seat for the "Capacity Building & Partnerships
learning" track.
Who wants it? Ernest? Sam? Nicholas? Others?

PS: Tpt will be present too!

Aubrey
Andrea Zanni

Sam Wilson
2017-01-05 00:46:20 UTC
Well I'm keen if there's a spare spot an no one more suitable wants it!
Post by Andrea Zanni
Hi
everyone.
I booked for myself one seat for the Strategy track (time is running
out and, as far as I know, nobody proposed for it).
There still available one seat for the "Capacity Building &
Partnerships learning" track.
Who wants it? Ernest? Sam? Nicholas? Others?
PS: Tpt will be present too!
Aubrey
Andrea Zanni
2017-01-05 09:47:22 UTC
Hi Sam,
In the end, as the time was running out, (sunday is last day)
I registered for the Strategy track and Ernest for the partnership one.

I really hope to speak with someone from your team,
and if you're available we can also discuss things together before the
conference
and during it (not sure if a skype call is possibile, but we could try).

Aubrey
Sam Wilson
2017-01-05 10:41:52 UTC
That sounds brilliant. :-)

And yes, let's schedule a skype or google hangout (or whatever) for
before then. Actually, I reckon it'd be cool for Wikisource to have a
monthly hangout anyway... anyone into that? Some time like UTC1000 on
a weekend?

—sam
Post by Andrea Zanni
Hi Sam,
In the end, as the time was running out, (sunday is last day)
I registered for the Strategy track and Ernest for the
partnership one.
I really hope to speak with someone from your team,
and if you're available we can also discuss things together before the
conference
and during it (not sure if a skype call is possibile, but we
could try).
Aubrey
__
Andrea Zanni
2017-01-05 10:49:47 UTC
I really like the idea :-)
Sam Wilson
2017-01-05 11:53:12 UTC
Okay, cool! How about the last week of January? Or is that too soon?
We'll know all the interesting things to come out of the MediaWiki Dev
Summit, which will be good to talk about.

Anyway, I made a doodle thing:
https://doodle.com/poll/g3svqgdmekmcy6tx
so at least maybe we can see how many people are interested?

(I've attempted to follow
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Best_practices_in_scheduling_a_meeting )
I really like the idea :-)
Sam Wilson
2017-01-18 01:59:05 UTC
How about either Monday 23rd UTC1400, or Saturday 28th 0600UTC?
Post by Sam Wilson
Okay, cool! How about the last week of January? Or is that too soon?
We'll know all the interesting things to come out of the MediaWiki Dev
Summit, which will be good to talk about.
https://doodle.com/poll/g3svqgdmekmcy6tx
so at least maybe we can see how many people are interested?
(I've attempted to follow
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Best_practices_in_scheduling_a_meeting )
Post by Andrea Zanni
I really like the idea :-)
Andrea Zanni
2017-01-18 08:31:17 UTC
Unfortunately Mondays are now not so good for me,
I'm always out for work.
Saturday is not a bad day per se, it's just 6-7 in the morning that's not
ideal ;-)
Post by Sam Wilson
Okay, cool! How about the last week of January? Or is that too soon?
We'll know all the interesting things to come out of the MediaWiki Dev
Summit, which will be good to talk about.
https://doodle.com/poll/g3svqgdmekmcy6tx
so at least maybe we can see how many people are interested?
(I've attempted to follow
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Best_practices_in_scheduling_a_meeting )
Post by Andrea Zanni
I really like the idea :-)
Sam Wilson
2017-01-18 09:02:26 UTC
No, definitely too early! :-) How about 1000UTC on Saturday? (You're at
UTC+1 are you?)

Who else is interested? What timezones are you in?
Post by Andrea Zanni
Unfortunately Mondays are now not so good for me,
I'm always out for work.
Saturday is not a bad day per se, it's just 6-7 in the morning that's
not ideal ;-)
Post by Sam Wilson
Okay, cool! How about the last week of January? Or is that too soon?
We'll know all the interesting things to come out of the
MediaWiki Dev
Summit, which will be good to talk about.
https://doodle.com/poll/g3svqgdmekmcy6tx
so at least maybe we can see how many people are interested?
(I've attempted to follow
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Best_practices_in_scheduling_a_meeting )
Post by Andrea Zanni
I really like the idea :-)
Nicolas VIGNERON
2017-01-18 10:15:20 UTC
Post by Sam Wilson
Who else is interested? What timezones are you in?
I'm interrested and UTC+1 too.
I'm available either Monday 23rd or Saturday 28th.

Cdlt, ~nicolas
Sam Wilson
2017-01-19 07:35:20 UTC
It's sounding like Saturday might be reasonable for most people? I think
the people who have replied so far are at -7, +1, and +8 hours. So maybe
1400UTC would be ok? What do you think?

Poll: http://beta.doodle.com/poll/g3svqgdmekmcy6tx
Meeting planner thing:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20170128&p1=80&p2=215&p3=196